LinkedIn is a social website that is employment oriented. Here, everybody comes together in a professional capacity. This site is not only perfect for job seekers but it also comes in handy to if you just maintain your account and keep up a professional front as head hunters also use this way to recruit people. The most important thing, in the case of a LinkedIn account, is having your online resume uploaded in a very nice fashion because recruiters do pick you up if they like what they see. Your resume is your first impression and hence, it needs to be true to you. LinkedIn profile writers assist you in maintaining a good LinkedIn account where you make maximum use of your profile and interact with the other users.
A LinkedIn profile is very useful as it helps network, search for work, manage professional contact and even keep an eye on other professionals and see what they’re doing and how you could improve yourself as well.
As this site is a straightforward one, people don’t pay too much attention to the details and don’t use their profiles to the best of their abilities. This optimization can be achieved with the help of LinkedIn profile writing services. If this optimization is not done, it becomes difficult for you to get noticed or picked up by a recruiter.
Thus, here are some tips that some help you optimize your LinkedIn profile.
- Have clarity: A LinkedIn profile may fail to serve its purpose if it looks like a jumbled mess of words. Your profile is the first thing that communicates with a recruiter and therefore, everything on it needs to have some purpose.
- A complete profile: Do not leave questions unanswered. There should not be any gaps or ill edited blank spaces. Information like current working position, your educational qualifications, your skill set and the like have to be mentioned clearly.
- Your profile picture: Recruiters tend to relate more with a profile that has a face to go with it. Your profile picture needs to be professional which basically means you in your work clothes, against a plain background. Generally, a profile without a profile picture does not make the cut.
- Update all information: All your contact information should be constantly updated because the last thing you want is having a recruiter be interested in you and you losing the opportunity as he could not get in touch with you.
- A Customized URL: In case you have noticed, your LinkedIn profile is something like
“linkedin.com/in/N3679A8”. This makes your profile get lost on the platform. Customize your URL like “linkedin.com/in/anneparker”. This looks better and makes your profile more memorable to the recruiter.
There are several other pointers like using a professional tone while interacting with others, not putting personal updates on the profile and asking for recommendations from the people who have worked with you. Add keywords in your headlines. Actively work towards building your network.
Our team has had extensive experience providing LinkedIn profile building services. In India, quite a few LinkedIn profile writers are present but what sets us apart is the quality of work and the amount of experience that our team has. We understand the gravity of a LinkedIn profile and our aim is to provide the best LinkedIn profile writing services and help you achieve your dream job.