An Exam Invigilator has an authoritative hand over students or candidates and gives them more or less the same anxiety as preparing for the exam itself. For, the invigilator controls and manages the examination process as a whole with a resolute. From seating arrangements to putting answer sheets in proper order, the invigilator has to govern all the exam responsibilities with efficiency and precision. In way, these qualities make this job profile quite different from other professions. And owing to which the resume for exam invigilator tends to vary as well. As you can understand through the flow as to where it is leading to, this article is specifically aimed at the persons who are in-charge of examination and about resume writing tips for them.
The resume of exam invigilator should sum up everything the profession demands to be. Such that, besides sharing your introduction to the prospective employer, your resume should reflect how eligible and professional you are for the post. Given below are few guidelines on how to write resume for exam invigilator, which will help you to understand what information should be included and where and eventually build an impactful resume of your own.
Things that to be included in your resume:
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
Now that you have confirmed what are the important sections in a resume, let’s move on to other details that one has to take care while applying for exam invigilator.
- One should first understand the scope of their job so as to write an impressive exam invigilator cv for the same. As said earlier, being an examination invigilator, you have to handle everything in regard to exams – that includes maintain high ethics, managing duties and investigation and declaring results. Thereby, you have to cover all these points in your CV and state examples of your employment history.
- Some of the important exam invigilator skills include communicating and coordinating with various kinds of entities such as students, school/college faculty and other related parties. Ensure that these are mentioned in your resume and demonstrate relevant occasions when you successfully liaised with people of different grades of seniority.
- In order to be proficient in one’s job, an exam invigilator or examination officer needs to have these following abilities: disciplined, punctual, eye for detail, excellent communication and organisational skills and capability to perform well under pressure. Of course you need to possess all these in order to mention in your resume.
- Don’t blindly follow or copy from examples about resume writing format; for you will end up being a victim of plagiarism. There are software these days, to scan resumes that are especially used by recruiters to check if the document has any related keywords that match to their job posting. Through these software one can also find out whether the resume is original or copy-pasted one. If copied, then recruiters will get a wrong impression that you are not keen enough to develop resume content of your own or don’t want to put extra efforts to make yourself unique.
- Even if you are taking reference from any kind of sample resume format, then ensure that nothing is replicated from the source. Take time to craft your own content, besides replacing the source file with your own information and qualifications. Be honest and genuine to the maximum. Also don’t give out any fake details, lest you get yourself in embarrassing situation at the time of interview – when the selection panel asks you questions based on those details. You have to be answerable for everything…
- Be specific by citing relevant examples and experience. Use action verb phrases in doing so. This makes a good and compelling impression on the recruiters. Such as
- ‘Highly capable of dealing with latecomers and candidates who are not in the examination list’.
- ‘Implemented inventive ways to conduct examinations in an ethical manner’.
- ‘Appreciated for taking strict actions against any kind of malpractices within exam hall’.
- Ensure that your resume has been attached with exams invigilator cover letter as well. It is not only a professional act but also helps the recruiter to assess you in better way and decide whether to go ahead to read your resume or not.
Hope this article benefits you and was informative – so we believe, now you will at least know how to write a simple resume and an effective one, too! Still, if you feel that you need stronger support system, then do contact us anytime. Be it resume or personal statement for exam invigilator or any other professional document – we will be at your service in regard to any kind of content writing material!